PRED750TF Portable Air Scrubber Export Model
The Best & Most Mobile HEPA Filtration Device in it’s Class
- Voltage and frequency will vary depending on regional electrical system
- 200-750 cfm, Variable Speed Airflow
- Powerful - Max 7,500 ft³ @ 6 ACH
- Portable and Incredibly Light Weight (35 pounds with filters)
- User-Friendly Controls and Secure Stacking
- Durable, Polyethylene Cabinet Made From UL94HB Flame Retardant Resin
The Best Small Air Scrubber in the Business Just Got Better!
Since its introduction, the legendary Abatement Technologies® PREDATOR® 600 model has been the number one small portable air scrubber on the market. Today the revolutionary new PREDATOR 750* Portable Air Scrubber takes this reputation for performance, quality and reliability to an even higher level!
Amazing Air Purification Performance in a Portable Scrubber
With next-generation technology, the PRED750TF features a unique, updated double-wall polymer cabinet and design that produces exceptional airflow and durability to make your jobs easier and more profitable. With an amazing peak airflow of up to 750 cfm – up to 50% more than the competition – the PRED750TF can help you get the job done faster and better using fewer units. Yet the ergonomic PRED750TF is more compact than other units, weighs only 35-pounds and operates on 1.9 amps or less!
*US Patent No. 9,868,082
U.S. Patent No. D742495 / Abatement Technologies, Inc.
Canadian Patent No. 156184 / Abatement Technologies, Inc.
True HEPA Filter Saves Thousands of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
Some competitive air scrubbers are equipped with filters that rely on an electrostatic charge to achieve their initial efficiency rating that can quickly dissipate during use on water jobs. Not with the PRED750TF! Its true HEPA filter can maintain or even increase its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, so users can potentially save thousands of dollars per year in replacement filter costs and labor.
Best-in-class features that set the PRED750TF apart include
- More Airflow in a Lightweight 35 Pound Cabinet - Variable speed airflow capable of providing 6 air changes per hour (ACH) in containment areas to a max of 7,500 cubic feet
- Strong, Double-Wall Design - Combination rotational molded and injection molded high-density polyethylene cabinet provides the precision and ruggedness to stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions
- Special Cabinet Resin - Roto-molded body components are made from UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-registered microbial growth and UV inhibitors
- Easy to Decontaminate - Unique TEFGARD® finish makes the cabinet easy to clean and keeps it looking good
- Modular Control Panel-Motor Connection - One-plug electrical connection makes it easy to access the motorized impeller or control panel for cleaning and maintenance
- Better Filter Clearance & Access - Unique “no tools needed” cabinet design provides easy access for fast pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement
- “Zero Bypass” Cabinet Design - Robust gasket protects against pre-filter bypass while the rigid, dual wall sealing surface ensures that dirty air cannot bypass the HEPA filter and compromise filtration efficiency
- Increased Mobility - Integral, heavy-duty flip-up style transport handle and perfect weight balance make it a snap to hand carry the PRED750TF to and from the jobsite
- Low Amperage Draw - Safely daisy-chain up to five units on one 15 amp circuit
- Custom Models Available - The PRED750TF is available in special colors and private labeled with reasonable minimum order quantities
The PRED750TF is the best portable air scrubber on the market for creating and maintaining negative pressure and removing airborne contaminants during construction, renovation and remediation projects. Time and cost-savings innovations that make this a must-have tool in every restorer’s truck include:
Stackable for Easy Transport
Up to three units stack securely together making it easy to wheel to or from the job site using a dolly.
Lightweight and Portable
The built-in lift handle of the PRED750TF makes it easy for a worker to hand carry one or two units.
Straightforward Control Panel Design with Outlet Connection for Daisy-Chaining
The user-friendly design of the PRED750TF control panel makes it easy to use and maintain.
Control Panel Features:
- Power indicator
- Filter change indicator
- Variable speed fan control
- Dual-plug, GFCI-protected receptacle
- 12-amp circuit breaker