HEPA-CARE® HC800FTF Air Purification System Export Model
- Five airflow settings, from 300 cfm to 900 cfm
- Dual energy-efficient motorized impellers rated for 100,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Quiet (52 dBA to 59 dBA @ 5’)
- Menu-driven touch pad controls with password protection
- Voltage and frequency will vary depending on regional electrical system
Portable In-Room Infectious Patient Isolation System Quickly Converts any Patient Room into a Negative Pressure Isolation Room
The high-tech HEPA-CARE HC800FTF Air Purification System from Abatement Technologies® can be used to convert a patient room into a CDC-compliant negative pressure isolation room. The HC800FTF floor model is equipped with a Type A HEPA filter tested and certified to capture at least 99.99% of microscopic particles 0.3 microns in size.
High-performance motorized blowers produce peak rated airflow of 750-900 cfm, and can typically maintain 12 or more air changes per hour (ACH) in areas as large as 3,500-4,000 ft3. The upright, slender-profile design with easy-rolling, swivel casters facilitate use of the HC800FTF in tight spaces.
When not in use for negative pressure patient isolation, the versatile HC800FTF can function as a recirculating HEPA air cleaner, reducing airborne pathogen counts in high risk areas such as ER waiting rooms and treatment areas. Air laden with deadly, infectious airborne pathogens is pulled through two filter stages:
- A 2" particulate pre-filter treated with microbial growth inhibitor (standard)
- A pharmaceutical-grade HEPA filter with silicone-gel seal and anodized aluminum frame
Remove Odors and Gases With a VAPOR-LOCK® Carbon Filter
Optional VAPOR-LOCK carbon or carbon blend filters are available for the HC800FTF, to remove airborne gas phase contaminants and odors from the air. These filters are used in place of the standard particulate pre-filter. Learn more about eliminating odors, vapors and VOCs from the air using VAPOR-LOCK high-capacity activated carbon and carbon blend filters.
Clean and Sterilize the Air with Germicidal UV Disinfection
For an extra layer of protection, the optional UV800FTF germicidal UV (UVGI) disinfection module from Abatement Technologies provides the very latest in high-performance UVGI technology. The UV800FTF, which attaches to the HC800FTF exhaust grill, irradiates and destroys airborne bacteria, viruses, fungi and other airborne pathogens. Learn more about the UV800FTF UVGI Air Disinfection Module for the HC800FTF.
With thousands of units in service, the state-of-the-art HC800FTF creates an unmatched record of reliable performance operating 24/7/365 with features that include:
- Portability - Narrow, upright design with two smooth-rolling fixed casters and two swivel casters with foot brakes make it easy to deploy
- Powerful Airflow - Dual energy-efficient motorized impellers rated for 100,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Unique Zero-Bypass Dual Cabinet Design - Added assurance that contaminated air can't bypass the HEPA filter
- Aircraft-Type Powder-Coated Aluminum Cabinet - .050" powder coated aircraft aluminum alloy creates a professional-looking "hospital" appearance and is easy to decontaminate and maintain
- Safety Certification - Certified as a Class II Medical Devices under FDA 510K
- User-Friendly Controls - Microprocessor-based, password protected, touch pad controls
- Export Version - Voltage and frequency will vary depending on regional electrical system