HEPA-CARE® HC800FDTF Air Purification System Export Model
- Five airflow settings, from150cfm to 925cfm
- Dual energy-efficient motorized impellers rated for 100,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Quiet (37 dBA to 59 dBA @ 5’)
- Intuitive, menu-driven touch screen LCD display with password protection
- Voltage and frequency will vary depending on regional electrical system
Portable In-Room Infectious Patient Isolation System Quickly Converts any Patient Room into a Negative Pressure Isolation Room
The high-tech HEPA-CARE HC800FDTF Air Purification System from Abatement Technologies® can be used to convert a patient room into a CDC / CSA-compliant negative pressure isolation room. The HC800FDTF floor model is equipped with an H14 Type HEPA filter tested and certified to capture at least 99.99% of microscopic particles 0.3 microns in size.
High-performance motorized blowers produce peak rated airflow from 150 up to 925cfm*, and can typically maintain 12 or more air changes per hour (ACH) in areas as large as 3,500-4,500 ft3*. The upright, slender-profile design with easy-rolling, swivel casters facilitate use of the HC800FDTF in tight spaces.
When not in use for negative pressure patient isolation, the versatile HC800FDTF can function as a recirculating HEPA air cleaner, reducing airborne pathogen counts in high risk areas such as ER waiting rooms and treatment areas. Air laden with deadly, infectious airborne pathogens is pulled through two filter stages:
- A 2" particulate pre-filter treated with microbial growth inhibitor (standard)
- A pharmaceutical-grade HEPA filter with silicone-gel seal and anodized aluminum frame
Remove Odors and Gases With a VAPOR-LOCK® Carbon Filter
Optional VAPOR-LOCK carbon or carbon blend filters are available for the HC800FDTF, to remove airborne gas phase contaminants and odors from the air. These filters are used in place of the standard particulate pre-filter. Learn more about eliminating odors, vapors and VOCs from the air using VAPOR-LOCK high-capacity activated carbon and carbon blend filters.
Clean and Sterilize the Air with Germicidal UV Disinfection
The HC800FDUVTF includes four ultraviolet germicidal irradiation UVGI lamps that emit germicidal ultraviolet light to inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses. These lamps irradiate the filtered air before it is exhausted to an external environment or recirculated within the facility. UVGI lamps must be factory installed at the time of the order.
With thousands of units in service, the state-of-the-art HC800 series filtration systems create an unmatched record of reliable performance operating 24/7/365. The new HC800 models feature:
- Portability - Narrow, upright design with two smooth-rolling fixed casters and two swivel casters with foot brakes make it easy to deploy
- Powerful Airflow - Dual energy-efficient motorized impellers rated for 100,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Unique Zer-Bypass Dual Cabinet Design - Added assurance that contaminated air can't bypass the HEPA filter
- Durable Cabinet - powder-coated aluminum and advanced assembly techniques create a refined look and are easy to decontaminate and maintain
- Safety Certification - Certified as a Class II Medical Devices under FDA 510K and NRTL certified to conform with relevant UL and CSA safety standards
- Control Panel - Intuitive digital touch screen
- Export Version - Voltage and frequency will vary depending on regional electrical system
Long-Life HEPA filter with Strong Aluminum Frame
Each pharmaceutical-grade HEPA filter from Abatement Technologies is individually tested and certified in accordance with the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology IEST-RP-CC001 to provide minimum filtration efficiency of 99.99% against an 0.3 micron challenge aerosol. The high-performance HEPA filter is mounted within a strong anodized aluminum frame that will not warp or support microbial growth.
Silicone-Gel Seal Protects Against Contaminated Air Bypass
A downward-facing flange imbeds into a silicone-gel seal creating a channel that forces air through the HEPA filter and protects against the risk of contaminated air bypassing the filter.
Hinged Door for Rapid Filter Replacement
Hinged, front door secures with two Phillips machine screws and provides quick access to both the HEPA filter and the 2” particulate pre-filter for replacement or maintenance.
Integrated digital touchscreen
High-visibility, color LCD touch screen controls. Intuitive, menu-driven screens are accessed after opening the Password Entry Screen:
- Digital 3.25" LCD touch screen
- Password protection
- Five airflow settings
- Menu-driven display for monitoring various operating parameters
- Increased reliability Green ‘Unit On’ indicator that illuminates when the unit is powered
- Yellow ‘Warning" Change Pre-Filter’ indicator that illuminates when the pre-filter and/or HEPA filter are approaching the load limit
- Red ‘Change HEPA Filter’ indicator that illuminates when the HEPA is loaded
- LCD display for status indication, setup and operating modes
- Modular design for ease of service
All Abatement HEPA-CARE units have been tested by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and carry the marks certifying that they comply with applicable OSHA, UL and CSA electrical safety standards. Filters meet UL900 flammability standards. Learn more about the importance of product safety certification in the Learning Center.