HEPA-CARE® HC500FDUVTF Export Model
- Portable, In-Room HEPA Filtration voltage and frequency will vary depending on regional electrical system
- Lightweight units roll easily within a health care facility
- Integrated UV Lamp to Disinfect the Air - adds an extra level of protection inside the standard HEPA filter
Portable, In-Room HEPA Filtration in Health Care Facilities
Abatement Technologies® HEPA-CARE® HC500FDUVTF model voltage and frequency will vary depending on regional electrical system.
The lightweight units roll easily within a health care facility to:
- Convert standard patient rooms into CDC / CSA-compliant, negative pressure patient isolation rooms
- Provide recirculation air purification
- Increase infectious patient surge capacity in case of emergency
Integrated UV Lamp to Disinfect the Air
There are two models available – the HC500FDTF and HC500FDUVTF. Both units deliver the same high-performance airflow ratings and air purification efficiency. The HC500FDUVTF model adds an extra level of protection with an integrated UV lamp inside the standard HEPA filter. UVC energy cleans and disinfects the air by irradiating and killing potentially dangerous infectious pathogens as “dirty air” passes by the lamp.
Registered Class ll Medical Devices under FDA 510K
Both models include intuitive digital touch screen control panels and a high-efficiency HEPA filter that is individually tested and certified to capture 99.97% of microscopic particles 0.3 microns in size.
Powerful features of the HC500FDUVTF include:
- Voltage and frequency will vary depending on regional electrical system
- CDC-recommended metal HEPA filter
- Standard HEPA filter individually tested & certified to IEST-RP-CC001. Up to 99.97% removal at 0.3 μm particles at max airflow
- Optional HEPA / ULPA filter individually tested & certified to IEST-RP-CC007. Up to 99.999% removal at 0.3 μm particles at max airflow
- U.S. FDA Class II Medical Device
- Integrated UV bulb for germicidal irradiation (UVC)
- Quiet operation reduces auditory impact on patients and staff while in patient rooms
- High-visibility, color LCD touch screen controls with intuitive menu-driven screens with password protection
- Durable Cabinet - powder-coated aluminum and advanced assembly techniques create a refined look and are easy to decontaminate and maintain
- Easily moved from room-to-room on smooth, rolling swivel casters
- Compact and lightweight at only 56 pounds
- Peak airflow of 850cfm, the unit can provide 12 ACH (air changes per hour) depending upon the configuration
- Five airflow settings from 150 to 475cfm
Remove Odors and Gases with a VAPOR-LOCK® Carbon Filter
Optional VAPOR-LOCK carbon pre-filters are available for the HC500FDTF and HC500FDUVTF, to remove airborne gas phase contaminants and odors from the air. These filters are used in place of the standard particulate pre-filter.