Concrobium® Mold Control
- Introduces zero VOCs into the environment
- Offers mold elimination and prevention in a single solution
- Has absolutely no odor and requires zero isolation time
- Requires no special handling or protective equipment
- Can be fogged to treat large and inaccessible spaces
Concrobium® Mold Control is a professional-grade, EPA-registered solution that destroys harmful mold and keeps it from coming back. Concrobium® Mold Control does not contain toxic chemicals such as bleach, ammonia or VOCs that can be harmful to employees or building inhabitants. Concrobium® Mold Control is ideal for mold remediation in homes and businesses, mold prevention following flooding or water damage clean-up and pre-treatment of building materials for mold resistance.
• Concrobium® Mold Control can be used in homes, businesses, institutions, cottages, RVs, boats – anywhere that mold takes hold
• Disaster restoration - mold remediation and prevention following flooding and leaks
• Construction and renovation – pre-treatment of building materials (e.g. drywall, lumber) for mold prevention; elimination of mold found during renovations
• Specialty mold clean-up and prevention – Cars, RVs, boats, sporting equipment
• Safe for use on virtually any surface (finished and unfinished): drywall, lumber, plaster, concrete, siding, shingles, composite decking, metal, marble, tile, grout, fabric, upholstery, furniture, and clothing.
How it Works
Concrobium® Mold Control uses the latest antimicrobial technology to harden over the moldy surface forming an invisible shield that physically crushes the mold micro-organism underneath and gets rid of musty odors. Concrobium® stays on surfaces to provide continual resistance against mold growth.
Traditional “wet kill” products contain toxic chemicals such as bleach to essentially poison the mold micro-organism at the surface. Surface treatment does not destroy the microscopic fungi roots of mold that grow deep in porous surfaces such as drywall or wood. When optimum growing conditions return, so does mold growth.
Directions for Use
Concrobium® Mold Control can be used to clean and eliminate existing mold problems, and/or to prevent mold growth in vulnerable areas. In conjunction with using this product, it is highly recommended that the conditions favorable to mold growth (excess water, humidity) be identified and corrected.
The product can be applied by a variety of application methods including hand-spray, paintbrush, roller, immersion, compression sprayer or cold (ULV) fogger. In all cases, the goal is to achieve a thin, even application on the surface, which must then be allowed to dry.