AIRE GUARDIAN® AG8000PAS-RPM Mobile Dust Containment Cart
- Unique upper header design gives workers unmatched height access above ceiling tiles while keeping them safe and OSHA compliant
- Height adjustment mechanism affords single-handed header extension and retraction to any ceiling height up to 10 ft.
- Height adjusts easily using either the included hand-crank or a power drill (drill not included)
- 900 lb load rating and secure locking casters
- Includes 16 ft., 3-Section Fiberglass Extension Ladder
- Includes PAS750 Portable Air Scrubber and RPM-RT1 Room Pressure Monitor
The Ultimate ICRA-Compliant Solution for Containing Airborne Particles Released During Ceiling Cavity Work
Protect Your Patients. Protect Your Employees. Protect Your Facility.
Does the proximity of your hospital construction, renovation or maintenance project pose the potential risk of exposing sensitive patients or hospital staff to health-threatening airborne dust particles? The AIRE GUARDIAN AG8000PAS-RPM Mobile Construction Containment Enclosure* from Abatement Technologies provides the perfect particle control solution for these projects. Hospital contractors are reporting substantial productivity increases and rapid ROI on their investment in the AIRE GUARDIAN dust containment module. This model includes PAS750 Portable Air Scrubber & RPM-RT1 Room Pressure Monitor.
* U.S. Patent No. 9,574,399 / Canadian Patents No. 2,895,016
Responsible hospital maintenance staff and facility contractors choose dust containment procedures that comply with Joint Commission audited and enforced ICRA Construction Guidelines. Infection control risks can be especially high for healthcare construction and maintenance activities that require frequent or repeated access into dust laden ceiling cavities.
Applicable uses for the AG8000PAS-RPM Mobile Dust Containment Cart with PAS750 Portable Air Scrubber and RPM-RT1 Room Pressure Monitor include:
Ceiling tile or grid replacement
Computer cable installation
Electrical wiring installation
Fire suppression systems
HVAC equipment & ductwork
Air filter change-outs
Hospital automation systems
Facility automation networks
When used with a PAS750 Portable Air Scrubber (included in AG8000PAS-RPM kit), your workspace becomes a fortress under negative pressure surpassing hospital infection control department requirements and NFPA life safety codes for patient protection. Contractors and facility maintenance staff working on building construction and renovation projects depend on its rugged and durable design, ease of use and numerous built-in safety and performance features.