Single Room Pressure Monitor RPM-RT1
Wall-Mounted Pressure Monitors Provide State-of-the-Art Technology Features and Design at an Economical Price
Abatement Technologies® RPM Series Differential Pressure Monitors provide 24/7 monitoring and recording of differential air pressure relationships between multiple rooms or areas within a healthcare facility.
Primary uses include:
- Patient infectious isolation rooms
- Protective environments
- Clean rooms
- Hospital construction work areas
- Central Sterilization/Sterile Processing Departments
The RPM-RT1 model can monitor the pressure differential between any two rooms or areas.
Features a user-friendly, menu driven touch screen with intuitive software for quick set-up and ease of operation.
Feature-rich and easy-to-use, RPM Series Wall-Mounted Differential Pressure Monitors include:
- Differential Pressure Range: -0.10 in. water gauge (-25 Pa) to +0.10 in. water gauge (+25 Pa)
- Alarm Range: -.04 in. water gauge (-10 Pa) to +0.04 in. water gauge (+10 Pa)
- View readings history onscreen via internal storage or upload to a PC via a USB stick
- Color coded screen background (Green, Yellow or Red) designates alarm status
- Password protection feature (can be disabled)
- Visual & audible alarms with audio alarm delay & timed shutoff features
- BACNET & N2 network capability