Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Innovation, and Advancement
Abatement Technologies is a leader in the design and manufacture of powerful abatement products. Our products reliably remove or help protect you from harmful particulates, bioaerosols and volatile organic compounds to improve your indoor air quality.
Since our founding in 1985, more than 10,000 environmental abatement and HVAC contractors, commercial building owners, facility managers and hospital infection control specialists have trusted Abatement Technologies products. These professionals recognize that our products lead the way in design, performance, quality and reliability. Our products have evolved to include:
- HEPA-AIRE® negative air machines and other high quality equipment for asbestos abatement
- HEPA-AIRE® portable power vacuums for source removal air duct cleaning
- HEPA-AIRE® portable Air Scrubbers to help control hazardous airborne contaminants during activities such as mold abatement, fire and water damage restoration, and construction
- HEPA-CARE® air purification systems for healthcare facilities to quickly and effectively convert hospital rooms into CDC-compliant negative pressure or positive pressure isolation rooms
- Central Air Purification products (CAP®) for residential HVAC systems to remove airborne pollutants, allergens and odors from homes and buildings
Our professional staff will provide you with exceptional customer service and technical support to help you resolve your indoor environment issues. You can rest assured that our knowledgeable sales consultants will help you select the right system for your abatement application. You can also trust that your order will ship quickly and safely to help you effectively deal with your indoor environment problems. Above all, Abatement will continue to listen to you -- our customers -- and use our design, engineering and manufacturing expertise to provide innovative and reliable indoor air quality solutions.