Hurricane Emergency Water Damage Restoration Equipment and Flood Supplies for Professional Disaster Restoration Contractors
Abatement Technologies® Offers Same-Day, Rush-Order Shipments of Restoration Products to Help Mitigation Contractors Respond Faster to Water Damage Caused by Hurricanes, Flooding and Tornadoes
After a hurricane has passed and the winds have ended, cleaning up the aftermath from water damage caused by heavy rain, catastrophic flooding and pounding storm surge is just getting started. With standing water in water-logged residential homes, commercial structures, retail malls and industrial facilities, it’s extremely important for disaster restoration contractors to take action now to mitigate water damage and reduce the likelihood of mold growth that leads to increased clean-up costs and health risks.
Same-Day, Rush-Order Shipments
To aid in the rapid response for flood restoration and storm clean-up services after a hurricane, Abatement Technologies offers same-day, rush-order shipments of all restoration products and flood supplies from fully stocked warehouses to anywhere in the country. Our inventories are large but move quickly. Buy now to make sure you have the hurricane response products you need! In addition to same-day shipments, Abatement offers next-day and second-day air shipping options for rush orders.
High-Performance Products to Dry Structures Faster
Abatement’s line of state-of-the-art, high-performance equipment, products and chemicals dry structures faster, improve productivity and help water loss restoration contractors return properties to their original condition sooner. Abatement’s restoration solutions include products developed by our engineering team as well as carefully selected manufacturers of other equipment and consumables used by restoration companies every day.
Restoration products include:
- RAPTOR® Air Movers - High-velocity, high-volume air movers for structural surface drying
- AQUATRAP® AT150RS & 250RS Dehumidifiers - LGR dehumidifiers remove significant amounts of water at all temperatures for unsurpassed structural drying power
- PREDATOR® & HEPA-AIRE® Portable Air Scrubbers - Capture airborne particles and mold spores released during remediation and clean-up operations; Help eliminate odors
- HEPA-AIRE® Wet/Dry Vacuums - Canister-style wet/dry and portable hip-mounted HEPA vacuums to clean surfaces
- Delmhorst Meters and Electronic Instruments - Essential instruments to measure moisture levels, determine estimated electrical loads and measure particles
- Personal Protective Equipment - Protect workers in potentially hazardous environments
Water Restoration Specialists Can Help You Respond Quickly to Your Customers
Abatement Technologies’ national restoration team is available to help you make the right equipment and chemical choices, and to get your shipments to where they are needed – fast! Fulfilling product demand from contractors and remediation specialists providing disaster relief from hurricane water damage is our top priority. Make sure you have the hurricane response products you need now by contacting the national restoration team at 1-800-634-9091.