PPM3 Portable Differential Pressure Monitor
Portable Unit Measures and Records Negative and Positive Pressure Differential for Construction and Renovation Projects
When performing construction, demolition or renovation work in buildings or facilities, it’s important to minimize the impact on building occupants or sensitive products or equipment. Sealing off the work area and keeping it under negative (lower) air pressure compared to adjacent spaces keeps the flow of air inward and reduces the likelihood of particles escaping. The PPM3 Portable Differential Room Pressure Monitor from Abatement Technologies® measures these pressure relationships.
Accurate, State-of-the-Art Technology
The intuitive technology of the PPM3 Portable Differential Pressure Monitor makes it easy-to-use. It has the capacity to record and store a large number of interval pressure checks, alarm history and setting changes in a history log that can be viewed on the screen or easily downloaded in CSV format to an external USB flash drive.
Other advanced features of the PPM3 Portable Differential Pressure Monitor include:
The PPM3 pressure monitor comes complete with the following components:
- Rugged molded polymer case
- 6V DC @ 750mA output battery charger with 10’ cable
- 2 ea. quick-connect adapters for 1/8” ID tubing
- 2 ea. 1/8” barb elbow connector attachments for closed box operation
- 2 ea. 10 micron in-line filters with 1/8” barbs
- Wall Hanger (RPM-HANG) attaches to the rear of the PPM3 case for secure mounting & theft deterrence