Read how customers in hospital and healthcare facilities use Portable Air Scrubbers from Abatement Technologies® for renovation and construction activities.
Meeting JCAHO Standards for Patient Care
Adventis Health–Portland, OR
The JCAHO guidelines state that high-risk immunosuppressed patients must be protected from Aspergillus-containing dust particles that may be released during construction and remodeling projects. Adventist Health in Portland, OR utilizes Abatement portable air scrubbers to capture and remove harmful spores during construction and renovation activities.
The PAS machines are:
- Portable-Upright design profile with built-in transport dollies and soft rubber tires make it easy to move to projects
- Quiet-Quiet operation enables use in almost all areas without affecting surroundings
- Durable-Aircraft-type construction provides many years of on the job use with minimal maintenance or downtime
Read how Abatement Technologies HEPA-AIRE Portable Air Scrubbers help Adventis Health stay within AIA guidelines for infection control.
Ceiling Work Requires Negative Pressure
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center–Phoenix, AZ
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ uses 14 Abatement portable air scrubbers for all types of construction and renovation projects. The machines are especially put to work when performing maintenance or small projects in ceilings, such as replacing fluorescent light bulbs or pulling cable.
The unit is tied into the ceiling to create negative pressure while a smoke stick is used to verify airflow direction. The unit allows work to be performed without compromising the surroundings.
- Powerful Performance-Motors and blowers are designed to provide powerful airflow
- User-Friendly-Recessed controls are reliable and easy-to-use
- Easy-to-Clean-Cabinets are easy to clean and decontaminate
Learn more about the use of Abatement portable air scrubbers in ceiling maintenance work at St. Joseph ’s Hospital.
Partial List of Customers
Download a partial list of customers that utilize our HEPA-AIRE and PREDATOR Products for Construction & Renovation Zones.